**Must be completed upon entry to CCIC!
1. All participants are responsible for monitoring their health status related to COVID19. IF YOU HAVE SYMPTOMS OF COVID19, PLEASE STAY HOME!
2. All visitors/participants are required to wear masks upon entering, exiting or while in the facility.
3. Masks are not required while using the ice.
4. Social distancing practices must be followed while in the building.
5. Arrive at rink no more 20 minutes before your scheduled activity, and please arrive as dressed for the ice as you can.
6. Please depart the facility no more than 15 minutes after your activity.
7. Bring your own water bottle.
8. Spitting is prohibited.
9. Contact tracing online sign-in and waiver will be mandatory before admittance into facility
**Your cooperation in following these guidelines is vital to ensuring we can keep the facility open!
**CCIC staff reserves the right to enforce the above guidelines
Our 37,000 square foot building is home to a full-sized ice sheet which can be used for: youth & adult ice hockey, figure skating, private training, birthday parties and much more! There's also a concession stand and a skating treadmill available.